Held at the Beach in Barkcamp State Park. Directions below.
Meditating can be a difficult practice for many, but this workshop teaches fun + easy ways we can better cope, relax, and focus anytime throughout our day. Together we'll heal the body's energy centers, called Chakras, through visualization, energy, and sound and be able to take home new meditation tips + skills to continue exploring with at our own pace.
Be sure to bring your outdoor yoga mat or a blanket for this event as we'll be seated near the water for an extra healing benefit. All ages welcome. No experience necessary - beginner friendly!
* Take the Belmont Morristown exit (Exit 208) off of I-70
* if you’re coming from StC turn left at the light, if coming from the West turn right
* Drive 1 mile and turn left onto Barkcamp Park Rd
* Drive 1 mile and turn left into the Park
* Go straight and proceed forward on the main road, following signs for the beach. This road eventually ends at the beach area
* We’ll meet where the parking lot begins by the grove of trees and walk to our spot by the water
* If it rains, class will be at the big shelter at the very end of the parking lot